Apollo Properties for everything under the sun in property management
above: Temple to Apollo, Delphi, Greece
Although we are experts in all aspects of manufactured/factory-built housing and RV Resorts, Apollo Properties, Inc. brings a personal, owner-oriented perspective to the development and management of all types of properties. Based in the metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona area, Apollo also acts as brokerage agent and offers consultation and development research services nationwide.
Apollo prides itself on consistently meeting the challenge of schedule and budget through a proven proactive approach to development and management that combines common sense and creativity with experience and innovation.Our Philosophy
Professional property consulting, development and management firms bring a special service to our society by going beyond the creation and/or maintenance of beautiful and harmonious properties in the community. The existence of these firms makes a statement that the future is important and what we build and maintain today is the key to that future.
As such, the role of our firm is to:
- Protect the value of your property.
- Understand and appreciate local and national trends as they might affect your property.
- Comply with established laws, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate and instill confidence that the overall, development and management of your property is being performed correctly.
- Provide timely reports.
Apollo Properties achieves these objectives through total efficiency. We have a professional organizational structure with clearly defined and proven policies. We maintain specific procedures to address a broad range of needs, regardless of whether those needs include market analysis, financial feasibility, property takeovers, etc.
The company's principals have not only the knowledge, but the practical experience to help create the best use for your property. Our Responsibilities As the guardian of the value of your property, our approach to consulting and development of your project is to formulate a program specific to your goals.
Our responsibilities to you can include a broad range of planning, fiscal, legal, maintenance and administrative duties:
- Market Analysis and Research
- Site Location
- Environmental, Regulatory, and Cultural Inventory Analysis
- Financial Feasibility
- Land Planning
- State and Local Approvals
- Construction Management
- Post-Development Property Management
To assure our work is in accordance with your goals and generally accepted practices, we can also:
- Secure bids and implement work to be performed by outside contractors and insure the work is in compliance with all appropriate codes.
- Cooperate with your insurance company on all coverage and risk exposure.
- Maintain complete and accurate files.
- Serve as liaison with your accountant and attorney.